| Contact Us
2257 County Camp Road
Appling, Georgia 30802
Phone: (706) 541-1143
Fax: (706) 541-3945
- Perform right-of-way, road, and pavement maintenance.
- Provide for maintenance of dirt roads, storm drainage, and roadway signage.
- Continue paving of County-maintained dirt roads.
- Repair potholes, sink areas, and other road failures on paved roads.
- Ditch maintenance to include cleaning and reshaping of ditches, to maintain adequate drainage. Also includes installing drainage pipe (not driveway pipe) and
breaking up beaver dams at roadway culverts.
- Respond to flooding due to excessive amounts of rain.
- Winter maintenance activity related to snow and ice.
- Emergency or extraordinary repairs and clean-up of roadway, roadsides, and structures due to storms, floods, and other disasters.
- Blade and reshape road shoulders to eliminate edge ruts, ridges, etc.
- Maintain guardrails on bridges throughout the County.
- Install, replace, and repair all directional and street signs on County-maintained roads.