All agreements are between the Renter and Columbia County Rental Facilities & Venues. Any failure by a vendor to complete all required duties, is the responsibility of the renter. We strongly suggest that you, the renter, make yourself very familiar with all rules and regulations contained on this page.
A signed Rental Contract and 50% of room rental are required to guarantee a room and date. The remaining rental balance, damage deposit, and miscellaneous charges are due 60 days prior to event date. Final forms (Floor plan drawing, linen request, a/v requests and any changes) are due 3 weeks prior to event date.
- No event can go beyond 12am. Clean up can go no later than 1:00 am.
- Failure to pay the balance could result a 10% late fee or loss of reservation and deposit.
- Damage deposit will be refunded when the RF&V staff is assured that all contract requirements have been fulfilled. A check-out sheet must be completed and signed by the Manager on Duty before leaving the facility.
- Refund of damage deposit will be issued by Columbia County Finance Department approximately 14 - 21 business days after function date in the form of a check.
- Renter doing a self cater must receive special permission for groups over 250 people.
Effective June 1st, 2006 all parties involving adolescent or young adults, 13 years to 21, will require at least one or more deputy on site for the duration of the party, through clean-up regardless of alcohol service.
If alcohol is served, additional deputies may be assigned, at the renter's expense.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by the renter.
- Any rental can be cancelled before the end of the following business day without penalty.
- Any cancellation after the 24 hour period will incur the loss of a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Reservation deposit is refundable 120 days (4 months) or more prior to function date minus the $25.00 administrative fee.
- Transfer of function date is allowable more than 120 days (4 months) or more before function. Only 1 transfer is allowed per event. When the date is changed, renter forfeits all possibility of any type of refund, if there is a cancellation.
- Cancellation less than 120 days but more than 60 days will result in loss of rental deposit, i.e. 50% of rental fee.
- Cancellation less than 60 days before event will result in total loss of rental fee. The damage deposit and any other fees paid, will be refunded.
- Corporate functions (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm) must be canceled at least 2 weeks prior in order to avoid penalty. If functions booked are more than 3 consecutive days, cancellation must be 30 days prior.
- Active Duty Military personnel are exempt from penalty in the case of an emergency deployment. MIlitary orders must be provided to be exempted.
Reasons for forfeiture of damage deposit
- Breakage, damage, and/or loss of items from kitchen or facility.
- Entry before specified rental time, departure after rental time.
- Violation of rules by renter or vendors contracted by renter.
- Destruction of facility or property of Savannah Rapids Pavilion.
- Failure to check out with the Manager on Duty.
- Damage or vandalizm of the water feature will result in total loss of damage deposit or a minimum of $250.00.
- Misrepresentation of the intended use of a facility.
- False fire alarm cased by your event will result in a fee of $250.00.
- 20% discount for Non-Profit Organizations and Government Entities. (Sun-Wed. only).
Management reserves the right to move groups to a comparable room if necessary.
- Only licensed, professional caterers are allowed to cater an event.
- Licensed caterers have to provide a copy of their business license and health department certification.
- Caterers must work within the scheduled rental time set by the renter.
- Use of the upper level kitchen at Savannah Rapids Pavilion is only allowed with the payment of the kitchen usage fee ($100.00) unless the Grand Ballroom has been rented and it's a Saturday.*
- China, water and wine goblets and flatware are offered with the payment of the china usage fee ($50.00). Coffee urns can be checked out with advance notice.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the kitchen.
- The upper level kitchen could be shared by more than one caterer if the upper level has multiple parties scheduled.
- Required clean up is as follows: Sweeping and mopping the kitchen, washing and checking in any dishes used, removal of all trash to the dumpster. Any clean up to be done in the room is the renter's responsibility unless prior arrangements are made.
- All set up, decorations and clean up are to be done within the client's rental time.
- Any item forgotten or left behind will not be the responsibility of SRP or its staff.
- Only if the entire top floor is rented by the same client will a live band be allowed.
Delivery, set up and breakdown are to be done during the time specified by the renter.
- If using the upper level dance floor, protective mats must be used to prevent damage.
- Noise levels will be monitored by the Manager on Duty, if other parties are disturbed, you will be asked to reduce the volume. If the DJ fails to cooperate, they may be shut down.
- Absolutely no pyrotechnics on any Columbia County property.
- No smoke or fog machines are allowed in Savannah Rapids Pavilion.
- No band is allowed on the lower level of Savannah Rapids Pavilion at any time.
- Delivery and set up must be done during the specified rental time.
- Any mess left behind during the creation of a floral arrangement is the florist's responsibility.
- No items left behind after an event will be the responsibilty of Savannah Rapids Staff.
- All items will be removed after an event. Due to the volume of events, no storage is available.
- Pick up of decorations must be done during the last hour of the rental time.
- No items will be stored on site for later pick up.
Important Things You Need To Know
- All Columbia County facilities and properties are non-smoking.
- No contract is considered a guarantee until it is received, signed and confirmation including a reservation number is given to the renter.
- 50% of the room rental is due with the contract to guarantee all rentals.
- The Savannah Rapids Pavilion is a multi-purpose facility, multiple events will be taking place on any given day. Only renters who rent the entire facility can be assured of privacy and exclusive use of the building.
- If you don't have a band or DJ, you run the risk of being disturbed by another party on a weekend day.
- If you're planning a wedding, there is NO guarantee of quiet time. Renters are encouraged to plan their wedding knowing that other events will be ongoing.
- Any guests interferring with another party , or offending other guests will be removed by the Columbia County Sheriff's Department.
- Sale of alcohol requires a County Single Event Alcohol Permit and a State Alcohol License. Each permit must be on display behind the bar a all times.
- Any alcohol consumption requires the presence of at least one deputy. More may be required depending on the size of the event.
- Trade Shows will be charged Banquet Rates regardless of day and time.
- No open flames are allowed at any Columbia County Rental Facilities & Venues property.
- Linens are not included with a rental, some locations do offer linens with advance notice and payment of a rental fee. You may bring in your own linens from an outside source.
- Any misuse or misrepresentation will cause your event to be ended by the Columbia County Sheriff's Department. No refund will be given.