Welcome to the Application Instructions page! Please review the required steps below to ensure proper completion of our employment application.
Online Applications for posted positions are accepted at Columbia County, Georgia website until the position is filled. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a completed online application. Applications will remain active for one year from date of application.
Follow the instructions below to fill out your job application online:
- Click this link: Jobs
- Select position of choice.
- Review position description summary.
- Select "Click Here to Apply Online".
- On the next screen, hit the blue "Apply" link.
- Log in if a returning user or if a new user, click "Create a New Account".
- Complete each section of the application.
- All red asterisk (*) fields must be completed.
- Click the "Review Application" to review before submission.
- Click "Submit Application".
General employment information may be obtained Monday through Friday from 8 am- 5 pm, excluding observed holidays.
630 Ronald Reagan Drive
P.O. Box 498
Evans, GA 30809
Job Line: 706-312-WORK (9675)
General Information: 706-868-3300
Looking for internship opportunities? Download the Internship Application (PDF)
Columbia County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Columbia County Government's policy is to provide equal opportunity for employment to all persons and to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status. This policy applies to and is a basic part of every aspect of the County's personnel policies and practices in the employment, development, advancement and treatment of employees.